Thursday 2 June 2011

Production starts!

The deadline for my pre-production was a few weeks ago now. I was happy with the final result, managing to get hundreds of sketches and designs, and thousands of words collated into a printed folder of 67 A3 pages in just 5 weeks. I'm careful not to refer to it as 'finished' as nothing ever is, and if I had more time there's definitely more i'd have liked to have done! 

Anyway, after a fantastic and productive trip to FMX in Germany I gave myself a week off before starting production. I'm doing a bit of everything at the moment so there's not a great deal of finished stuff to show. I'm working on the fantasy jungle environment at the moment, below are some quick renders of individual assets. 


[Lighting on the pear and grape type berries was done by Dan Grover.]








No comments:

Post a Comment