Monday 22 August 2011

A Much Overdue Update!

I'm still alive! (Just about...) Anyway, here is a very overdue update on my progress. With two weeks left I am currently living a manic life; shut away in my room working 16-18 hour days - 6 days a week, living off Lucozade and takeout. It's really hard work but i'm hoping it will all be worth it when I sit down and watch the final thing...and then sleep for a week. 

I have a large chunk of the film 'finished' now. I say that because obviously i'd love to do more and spend more time on certain bits but the extremely tight deadline (who thought it'd be a good idea to do a 2 minute short film in three months?!) means I have to put things away on some shots and call it a day. Below are a selection of final renders from the finished shots. Please excuse the water marks and any motion blur. 

Here's to the final push!












No comments:

Post a Comment